Annually HR Florida recognizes a human resource leader who has advanced the profession in a significant way.
“Best in class,” the individuals nominated for this award serve as role models for the profession by setting the standard for others to follow and apply their expertise to enhance organizational effectiveness.
Who is eligible?
Nominees must be a member in good standing with SHRM and a member of a local Florida State Chapter. Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.
What kind of HR professionals is HR Florida looking to recognize?
HR Florida wants to formally recognize those members who represent the “best” in HR – those individuals who serve as role models for the profession, those who are leaders, those who set standards for others and for the profession, and those who apply their professional expertise outside of their organizations.
- Entries must be received no later than June 30, 2015 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission of the entry implies support and approval of the entry by the nominee.
- Chapters may nominate more than one candidate.
- Incomplete entries may be disqualified at the discretion of the selection committee.
- At the discretion of the selection committee, an award winner may not be chosen.
The selection committee is comprised of:
- Award Sponsor Representative
- HR Florida State Council President
- HR Florida State Council President Elect
- HR Florida State Council Awards Director
- 2014 HR Professional of the Year Winner
When will the winner be announced?
Award presented at the annual state conference and associated council meeting attended by 1500 professionals from around the world!
What will the annual award winner receive?
- Detailed coverage in the HR Florida Review magazine with a readership of over 12,000!
- $500 contribution made in his/her name to the SHRM Foundation
- Invitation to the associated State Council dinner
- An honorarium of $500 to the winner
- A complimentary State Conference registration to the following year’s HR Florida State Conference & Expo
If you have any other questions regarding the award, please direct them to email@example.com