The clock is ticking—we’re just over 30 days away from the 2016 HR Florida Conference & Expo. Are you as excited as I am? Whether it’s been a few years since you attended, or you joined us just last year, or you’re new to the conference, this year’s volunteer conference team has gone above and beyond to give you the best conference yet, with many bonuses and events that you don’t want to miss!
- In addition to our world renowned keynotes, expert master and concurrent speakers, we also invite you to be the expert and participate in one of our conversation hubs. Submit your topics by the registration desk and meet up with colleagues throughout the conference to interact in small groups. These hubs bring together HR professionals to discuss and share your experiences and best practices within the HR profession.
- More credits than ever available this year! This year’s conference has been preapproved for up to 14 SHRM professional development credits and 15 HR Certification Institute general recertification credits for attending the entire conference (including sessions during both lunch hours).
- Have you been keeping up with the official 2016 HR Florida Conference Ambassador? Manny the Manatee has traveled the world via planes, trains, and automobiles and is excited to host you at the Hilton Bonnet Creek, where he’ll be making his rounds with photo ops and all sorts of conference-time fun! Don’t miss out on all of his adventures across the state as he helps us promote the conference. Click here to check out his Facebook page!
- We offer plenty of opportunities to exercise your mind—we want you to exercise your body, too! Join us Monday morning for a BOOTCAMP Workout sponsored by FitKit. FItKit CEO and corporate fitness consultant Amie Hoff will lead us for a 30-minute total body workout that will get your heart pumping, muscles sculpted, and body fit. This is a fun, high intensity class that uses bands, tubing, and your own body weight to strengthen and tone the body with cardio moves that torch calories. All fitness levels welcome. Registration begins at 5:45 and class will run 6-6:30am.
- Monday night, we invite you to join the party—poolside. After a day of informative sessions, slip into some flip-flops, grab a beverage, and watch this year’s duck race in the lazy river. You can purchase your rubber ducky at the Silent Auction inside the expo hall. Proceeds benefit the SHRM Foundation and everyone can enjoy the race.
- As you are packing your bags, don’t forget your flapper dress or your zoot suit for Tuesday night’s party in the Great Gatsby mansion, sponsored by Right Management. Don’t have a costume? No problem! We’re providing a trio of hair, makeup and costume professionals to get you in the right frame of mind—and time!
That’s just a sneak peek – more surprises are in store, and we can’t wait to see you next month!
Go to the conference website for all of the details and register now! http://www.hrflorida.org/mpage/2016agenda