Over the next month and a half, all over America, employers will sponsor holiday parties for their employees, the intent being to express appreciation and to boost morale. Yet, many of those celebrations will turn into boring events that serve neither purpose.
Tag Archive: holiday party
- #HRFL17 Courageous Leadership: How HR Execs Can Strengthen Comp Culture for Bus Success. David Kahn @leadersayswhat https://t.co/tJcgidCgjO #HR #SHRM, 7 hours ago
- Daydreaming about #HRFL17! Register now to get the discounted rate. They expire 4/30. https://t.co/yXdQmVveJD https://t.co/vsRNGAWRxb #HR #SHRM, Apr 24
- #HRFL17 Sponsor Chair @RogerLear1 & team, bringing the latest HR products & services to the Expo Hall. Interested? https://t.co/gc1LgXEfsn #HR #SHRM, Apr 21
- #HRFL17 Masters: Finding the Strategy in HR Analytics: Linking HR to Business Value Tracey Smith, Numerical Insights https://t.co/OQmdfh7pXD #HR #SHRM, Apr 20
- Were you at the #HRFL16 last year? See if you are in these photos & enjoy looking back. #HRFL17 Discount ends 4/30.… https://t.co/oShiMpw1dS #HR #SHRM, Apr 19